Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Through The Portal or Holy Crow I'm Published!

As of today yours truly is officially published.  I know, I know...hold the applause.




All in all it's a weird feeling.  It's not ONLY my book, so I think that takes some of the pressure off.

What is it, you ask?  I'm glad you did.

Meet my new baby: Through the Portal, an anthology.

The portal experts at Read Write Muse invite you to escape into imagination through this portal story collection.
Jump through time to new worlds, indulge in pizza, chocolate, and romance. Fight evil villains, transport with innocent souls, and glimpse into that final portal awaiting us all.
Authors, bloggers, song writers and poets collaborate to bring you stories sprinkled with ethereal prose, whimsical humor, and heart pounding thrills. Through the Portal beckons you to unlock the adventure.
Including the works of Annie Adams, Andrea Asay, J.S. Bailey, LaDonna Cole, Katie Cross, Laura Custodio, Rob Holliday, S. R. Karfelt, Kelsey Keating, D. M. Kilgore, Emily Grace Ogle, Natalie J. Pierson, and Kimberly Robertson.
RWM will donate $1 per book sale to a cancer related charity for one year.


Click on the book to go STRAIGHT to Amazon and snap it up. I know you want to.

It's okay...I'll wait...

Back? Good.

Now let's have a little Meme Attack and a few of the story teasers to express my joy.

Rochelle’s Pizza Run: Sometimes acquiring pizza takes drastic measures.


Portal Potty: Epiphanies happen in unlikely places.

The Bridge: Love lives on beyond the rainbow.


Puddle-Jumper: Some things even time-travel can’t change.


No comments: