The only name I could come up with was The Asylum. It made sense to me because that's where all the voices are. You know, not like actual schizophrenic voices (I don't think), but the voices of my characters. They all have different personalities, different wants, needs, favorite foods, and dancing styles. They are each some form of "person" who makes it into a book. So they all belong in The Asylum where I can keep track of them and avoid things like telling the same story twice with different character names.
Anyway, we think it's time to party. I'm taking a hint from the lovely Stephanie (of the Glitter Globe; I've talked about her a bit) and doing a massive week long party with giveaways.
Obviously it's Tuesday, so the week does not start here. No, this is going to be a Monday-Friday event in which you can win big. Or at least, win something. I'm not made of money, so you're just going to have to be happy with gift cards and not fancy cars.
What am I doing to try to make this worth while? Well, I'm thinking iTunes, Amazon, and Starbucks for a start. There will be requirements (there always are). If you aren't a follower of my blog already, you will want to hop on over to the sidebar scrolling the right side and do that between now and the day you'd like to win a prize. All comments will be entries once you've established yourself as a follower.
Now, Stephanie has Slinky Dogs (which are still going up up and away, so do go visit), but I figure I need something a bit on the special side too (I learn from the best). Well, what kind of monkey would I be if I didn't offer up some of my kind?
- Become a follower of my blog
- Comment on the blog of the day in order to be in the drawing to win that day's prize (only Followers' comments will qualify)
- Check back to see if you're the winner (winners will be posted on Facebook on my author page as well)
- If you did win, email me your address so I can send you your spoils!
- Anyone winner who does not reply within 48 hours will forfeit their prize - so keep checking back!
- Enjoy the party - it's about having fun!